If the repair or problem is not resolved by the timescale in the COMPASS Project Schedule 2 (repairs timescales) it is suitable to send a complaint.
Please note that this will NOT affect your asylum claim.
If Orchard and Shipman say they have completed the repair or resolved the problem and they have not done it well, we strongly recommend you make a complaint about that.
Open a new email for your complaint and address it to all the people below:
- Anne.Kinghorn@serco.com (local partnership manager)
- Joanna.Murphy@orchard-shipman.com (repairs & compliance)
- Sharon.email@example.com (contract director)
- Include all of your own information again: your name, property address, Home Office / Asylum Support reference.
- Tell them that the issue has not been resolved within the timescales set out in the Compass Contract.
- Say that you are making a complaint
- Say what you would like done about it e.g. I would like a new date for the repair to be fixed properly.
- Attach all the previous correspondence to the email, if possible.
You should receive a Complaint Resolution Letter within 5 working days.
Please note you can also telephone a complaint.
The number Home Office Complaints Compliance is 0141 555 1510